Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mrs. Cupit's Assistants

Last summer, the girls and I went and helped Aunt Audra (I mean Mrs. Cupit) get her classroom ready for school. As a reward for all of their hard work of rearranging desks (mainly Mrs. Cupit's), writing on marker boards, moving boxes and fighting with Cabe and Asa, Aunt Audra (I mean Mrs. Cupit) offered to have them come up one day before school was out to be her "Assistants" on a school day. Well..... we're not ones to forget an offer! So, as luck would have it, Mommy had an appointment in Waco one day so Aunt Audra (I mean Mrs. Cupit) got to babysit for a few hours. The girls LOVED it! They even got to have lunch with the 3rd grade teachers! They loved all of the teachers, but were especially impressed with Mrs. McCommans... "She's sooooooo fashionable!"
(I think it was the pink/burgundy hair!)
And yes... Makinley is wearing the exact same outfit as in the post below at Sydney's party. Let's just say she was a little obsessed with this look for a couple of weeks.


The "Assistants"

Lunch with the teachers

Thanks Aunt Audra! (I mean... oh well, you know!)

No comments: