Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Are You Ready for Some CATCH UP??

I'm going to do my best to try to catch you up on some of the "major events" of the last few months! I'm sorry I've been so bad!! I finally got all of my computer problems resolved earlier this year and then darned if I didn't start having camera issues! Lots of pictures taken, just problems getting them to the computer! I think we're good now though! So read through and catch up!!


CHEER!
Cheer Tryouts in April (I think!) They did GREAT! They're getting bigger! They aren't the "babies" anymore! They are officially Mini-Stars now! Bye-Bye Mini-Tots!
DANCE!

These pictures are from Dance Tryouts in May. Again, they did GREAT! I'm amazed at their ability to keep the routines straight and not get the cheer dance mixed up with the dance dance! This is their first year to be on both. Wish me luck!! Not only are we at Miss Tammy's three nights a week now, but at competitions, I'll be doing costume changes, hair changes, probably a little bit of makeup change, etc. for TWO of them! Yikes!! What was I thinking?!?!

Marti, Madison, Makinley, Macy and Lia

No comments: