Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

They're So Sweet... Sometimes!!




The girls decided to read by the fire the other night! Makinley pulled up her rocking chair that she got from Mammers and Paw-Paw for her 1st birthday and read to her sister. They are really too big for their chairs now, but we refuse to give them up!! Madison listened intently and didn't even try to help her or correct her! That doesn't happen often!!

I should be able to keep up with my blog now. I was completely out of space on my computer and couldn't download pictures at all. My wonderful boss, Tracy, paid our corporate IT guy to come out and upgrade my computer. He changed it from a 20 gig hard-drive to a 160 gig hard-drive. I have no idea what that means, but he said we have more space than we could ever possibly use. Whooo-Hoooo!!! I'm so excited!!

No comments: