Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Updates!

Sorry friends! Once again... I'm not able to download photos! Darn! I'm hoping to have memory added to the computer soon so that we won't keep having this problem!

There hasn't been too much to update lately though. The girls had a cheer competition in Garland last weekend, but I didn't take pictures. Hopefully some of the other Moms will email some and I can share. Other than that... we have all been really, really sick with the flu for days! Today is the first time since Wednesday that I've felt almost human. The girls have been running fever for 3 days and have missed two days of school. It's been soooo quiet around here! Everyone has been sleeping and just hanging out. But guess what? They're fighting as we speak... so I think we're ALL getting better (and back to normal!). Oh! I almost forgot! Both girls lost another tooth this week! The 2nd for both of them! Exciting! I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: