Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

My babies are growing up! They graduated Kindergarten! They did so very well this year. They loved their teacher, Mrs. Barrett, and made so many sweet friends. I loved having them in the same class because it made actually being present at all of their events so much fun. I didn't have to split myself between them, going back and forth to different rooms during parties and field trips. I'm happy to say that 1st grade will be the same way. They're going to be in dual language in the 1st grade, so once again they'll be in the same class. Yippee!! They're so independent that they don't really pay much attention to each other in class. Mrs. Barrett said they don't act like sisters in class. I guess that's a good thing... because these sisters fight... a lot!... at home at least!

Congratulations girls on doing so well in Kindergarten! You ROCK!!





No comments: