Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Field Trip to Country Critters Farm

Our very first time on a school bus!!

Very excited... but a little nervous!!

Nothing like fake smiles!!


Toe-Sack Races!

Stick Horse Races

Touching a REAL Reindeer!

(we ran into Santa at Walmart... he said it was Dasher!)

On the Hay Ride!

My little posers!


The girls had their first Kindergarten field trip to Country Critters Farm today! What fun! It was their first time on a school bus and that was almost as exciting as the trip itself. I didn't get emotional on the first day of school... but for some reason, seeing that bus drive off with my babies and me following several cars back did it to me! They're getting to be such big girls! Country Critters was GREAT! They had chickens, huge turkeys, goats and a real live reindeer! They had a tractor-train ride, a hay ride, a pumpkin patch, a jump house, pumpkin painting, stick-horse races, hoola-hooping, toe-sack races, story telling and a maze. It was a very full day and the girls loved it! I'm so glad to have the time to be with them during all of these "firsts" now that I'm not working. Makinley said to me during the field trip as we were walking and holding hands "Mommy... I love making memories with you." That pretty much says it all! I'm so very blessed!!

No comments: